UnoMeterTM Safeti Plus
Helping to Optimize Nurse Safety and Functionality
- Keeping nurses safe- and making their job easier- is a priority.
- UnoMeter™ Safeti™ Plus urine meter has a range of features that can help reduce training time, and help optimise the nurse experience so they can focus on their patients.
In All Situations – For All Patients
- During bed linen changes, patient transport and repositioning, the device can lie flat without losing measurement and without risk of retrograde infection.*
Proven in-vitro prevention of retrograde contamination 1,2
In two separate in-vitro tests simulating use of the device, bacteria were not found at the bag to meter connection after seven days.1,2
- Top-mounted chamber helps to minimise risk of ascending contamination and retrograde infection.*1,2
- In-vitro testing demonstrates that the KombiKon™ needle free sample port maintains the barrier for bacterial contamination for at least 10 perforations3
- The user centric design of UnoMeter™ Safeti™ Plus urine meter received the Gold Award at the European Design Effectiveness Awards (DBA).4
*As demonstrated in-vitro